AIM
Ashuku1

Verbal Street Verbal Street

It left me in awe

After seeing the very begining of this I relized it was the same 8mb flash (I didnt relize that you just cut the file size down and sent it in) that I downloaded Im guessing about a year ago. The same flash that left me in awe. Very good, groot...great. good and great. Awesome job.

The Paintball Match The Paintball Match

Could have been better,

It was good, and I give you props for the effort but it could have been better in the sound department, paintball guns dont sound like 9mm's and I noticed a gun get quite larger in one of the frames. Also the guy the "sniper" shot fell over like he was killed. Those are my only complants, good job and keep up the work, you have potential.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Creepy

That was really creepy...creepy and weird. It was well animated. But it creeped me out with the music. Good job!

Rebel T.M.N.T. Rebel T.M.N.T.

That was pretty good.....

It was alright, it didnt make me laugh or anything. but I love Yngwie. he rules.

Quimera responds:

Yngwie is cool, this was my first flash, I think i haved improved lol.

The Great Beyond (Mario) The Great Beyond (Mario)

Good job!

My mom did this on the orignal for the NES and it froze. It wasent a rom hack or anything. But she jumped over the pole and the game froze.

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

Bad ass.

Wow, that was really good. I really like how its very ninja gaiden with the blocking bullets with your sword. GREAT job. Very awesome.

Chappells Show Soundboard Chappells Show Soundboard

Good but..

That was good, but many of the sound clips were hella quite then you play a differnet one and its fawking loud as hell! lol. Oh yeah, And the sound entitled "Dog Food" he actually says dog POO.

Naetis responds:

nuttuh? Seriously? I think its food...

Almost Random Almost Random

Turd of the week mabey?

nah, haha it was good. Keep it up. I like the wiggly people.

LAVAGASM responds:

wow ur an asshole...I hope you choke while you eat your food cock head, I wish you could edit reviews, i'd give ur piece of shit movie a zero